Graphene is added to other materials to enhance strength, water resistance, flexibility, electrical conductivity; and it supports clean energy by improving battery, solar panel and supercapacitor technology.
- 200 X stronger than steel
- Harder than a diamond
- 10 X the thermal conductivity of copper
- 1000X the electrical conductivity of copper
- Better electron mobility than silicon; the lightest, thinnest of nanomaterials
- Flexible: can be stretched to 120% of its length
Exponential market expansion
The global graphene market size valued at $87.5 million in 2019, and is projected at $876.8 million by 2027. Our graphene plant in Manhattan, Kansas is operational now and scaling to commercial production by June.
- Current graphene market is projected to grow by 40% annually (CAGR)
- Applications include polymers, resins, coatings, aerospace, automotive, biomedical, and more
- Ease of integrating graphene into other materials is critical
- HydroGraph’s gel-like graphene reacts readily with other materials, better enabling integration
- Near absolute blackness gives graphene stealth/radar applications
- Cement market can greatly reduce its carbon footprint by incorporating graphene into its product
HydroGraph delivers consistent quality
HydroGraph’s graphene wins for customers on price and performance; with a patented technology superior to conventional graphene production that is expensive, energy-intensive and environmentally harmful.
- Most current graphene is less than 50% pure and inconsistent
- The majority of production contains less than 10% graphene
- Most companies are producing fine graphite, not graphene
- HydroGraph’s graphene is 99.8% pure
- Every batch from HydroGraph is consistent and reliable
- Our production is econ- friendly and uses minimal energy
Hyperion solves problems
Our patented technology — the Hyperion detonation system — is ideal for commercial scale: compact and modular, the small footprint allows for deployment virtually anywhere.
- HydroGraph’s Hyperion process produces the only synthetic detonated graphene (SDG)
- Hyperion is a low-cost way to produce pure, reliable graphene
- Every batch is customizable for the customer
- A compact ,modular systems can be deployed anywhere
- Production is easily scalable to meet almost any needs
- Our method is digitally controlled, fully automated and accessible remotely allowing for total control